Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flame Comes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 am

Flame walked into the terra and neighed loudly for all mares. He reared up and pawed at the sky, his muscles rolling under his skin, his coat gleaming. His mane and tail seemed to float on the wind, free of even the smallest tangles. He trumpeted to the skies again and waited patiently for a mare to hear him and come over.

Flame Comes 9780394843766

Flame Comes Flame2

Flame Comes Flame3

Flame Comes Pam%20painting%20detail
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 am

a mare came in with a rider on her back any horse could tell that the rider would not hurt any wild horse
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am

Flame reared up at the human, not caring about the horse. "Slave!" he shouted at the mare. "You are a slave of humans!" he pinned his ears flat against his head and galloped away from the human
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am

my oner is trying to find horses that are hurt pleseae give her a chance just then a horse that was hurt fell down the girl ran over to the mare it's ok she said after 2 min the mare was back on her feet beofoure they left the girl gave her horse water and food and the girl took off her shoes and put her feet in the stearm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame Comes
Page 1 of 1