Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flame Comes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 am

Flame looked over the ground and saw all the skulls. He looked over the cliff and saw the long drop down. He cleared away most of the skulls and bones, kicking them over the edge of the cliff, and backed a little away from the edge. He neighed loudly to stallions, wanting to see how they fought here, and to test his own skills and show that he was the strongest and fastest.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 am

Shetan trotted onto the terra, his black coat gleaming. He neighed back the challenge of the red stallion
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:33 am

Flame neighed the challenge back to the black stallion and reared up high, eyes pinned flat against his head, pawing at the sky. His red coat gleamed, and his muscles rolled.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 am

Shetan reared up as high as he could go, screaming the challenge into the sky, calling mares to witness his fight against the red stallion. He pawed the air and landed on all fours, he moved powerfully and with such ease and control of his body, he observed the red stallion
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:37 am

Flame landed on all fours, his eyes gleaming at the black stallion before him. His whole body was tensed like a spring, ready to move at a moments notice. He waited for the black stallion to make his move
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am

Shetan charged the red stallion, screaming the challenge, still calling mares to witness the fight of the two great horses. He dug his teeth into the red stallion's rump, drawing blood
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am

Flame screamed in fury at the black stallion and twisted around, teeth bared. He rammed the black stallion with his teeth, biting and tearing at his flesh
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am

Shetan twirled out of the red stallion's reach and kicked out with his back legs, battering the red stallion's sides and rump and shoulder again and again
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 am

Flame dropped to the ground and rolled to get out of the black stallion's kicking range and rushed him again and again, biting the stallion's flesh and ripping and tearing it with his teeth
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am

Shetan started dancing out of the red stallion's reach, and took to rushing his opponent, tearing at his flesh with his teeth and flinty hooves
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am

Flame screamed at the stallion and kicked him heavily full in the chest
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 am

Shetan dropped to the ground heavily but was up in a second, baring his teeth and pinning his ears at the stallion. He screamed at him and charged him, tearing at his flesh with his teeth again
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am

Flame screamed back at him and twisted around, biting the balck stallion's chin and not letting go
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am

Shetan screamed in pain, and twisted his head vigorously until he got the other stallion to let go, then he began kicking him again
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 am

Flame bit the black stallions hocks, and rushed him again, then bit his neck and reared, jerking upward, forcing the other stallion on his back legs
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 am

Shetan reared onto his hind legs, biting the red stallion's neck furiously not letting go he continued to pound the stallion with his front hooves, shaking his head and tearing at the other stallion's neck
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am

Flame battered the stallion's chest, stomach, neck, and legs with his own hooves, cutting him up. He screamed around his grip on the stallion's neck, shoving all his weight against him and trying to force him down on his back.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 am

Shetan threw al of his weight against the stallion, and they swayed dangerously. He ripped and tore at the red stallion's neck, desperately trying to weaken him
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 am

Flame kcked as hard as he could with both legs straight against the other stallion's chest
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am

Shetan screamed in pain and grabbed hold of the other stallion's neck as he began to fell, still battering the other stallion with his hooves
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

Flame go hit once in the head and let go of his hold on the other stallion's neck and jumped back, forcing the black stallion to let go of his own neck. He pinned his ears at the stallion
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 am

I stood up quickly but didn't attck. I could tell from his look that we both knew the fight was over, and no one had won, we both we beaten up and weaker, and neither of us would stop until both of us died. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 am

Flame sighed also, knwoing the fight was over and no one had won. It was the first fight he had ever lost, and he didn't like it
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 am

Shetan snorted, still staring at the stallion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flame Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Comes   Flame Comes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame Comes
Page 1 of 1