Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pure claims

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

Pure claims - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 pm

I lay in the sun
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Pure/Spirit~Breed

Whisper/Desert~We walk a ways away and breed
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm

I fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm

I graze
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Pure~I look around, bored
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Pure~ I canter in a circle then gallop to the frozen over stream. I rear up and strike it with stiff forelegs. The ice cracks and I drink from the icy water. A harsh wind began to pick up, blowing her mane and tail everywhere. It began to snow, lightly at first, then faster. Icy cold bit into her sides and body, but didn't affect her much because of the fire within her body. She let out a whinny to Spirit, and he cantered over to me. The foal inside me began to kick, and I could tell it would be strong. I smile as Spirit cantered up.

Spirit~ The wind bit into my body, the wind whipping around me. i walk over to Pure, nuzzleing her neck, then her stomach. I could see and feel the foal kicking just underneath her skin, and I smile. I shake my mane, throwing snow every which way, and nuzzle Pure again.

Pure~ I nuzzle him back, then look around again. The snow was building up fast, and it was up past my hocks. I snort and began to walk towards the cave, ignoring the freezing wind. Once inside, the sound of the roaring, angry wind subsided a little to a dull hammering. I walk to the back of the cave to graze on the deadly grass, the poisen not affecting me as the fire and my own poisen insdie of me killed it off.

Spirit~ I walk out of the wind and snow behind her. I graze a little then lay down in a corner, my eyes darting around the cave we were in. the wind roared outside, and I ignored it. The cave was warm, and it had deep sand, a small black pool of water, and the poisoness, harsh arctic grass at the back of the cave.

Pure~ The foal kicked my side again and with a soft groan I lay down, looking towards my stomach.

Spirit~ i stand up and walk over to her, laying down beside her and draping my head and neck over her back. She was the only horse I cared about, and would always be the only one i cared about.

Pure~ i nuzzle his cheek, then a spasm racked through my body and I knew I was going into labor. I nuzzle him again, and he knew at once. I started pushing until not one, but two foals slid into the warm sand.

Spirit~ I look at the two foals. One was a filly,iron gray colored, who was already standing up on her finely drawn legs. The other was a colt, pitch black colored, who was also starting to stand. He looked towards Pure, then at me.

Pure~ I reach over with my head and sniff the colt, then the filly. I start to clean them, then nuzzle Spirit and start to stand.

Spirit~ I stand, giving her room to stand herself, and watch ehr and the foals carefully.

Filly~ i go to my mom, barely wobbling on my long legs, and start to nurse.

Colt~ I watch where my sister is going then head to our dad, looking up at him. I bow my head a little, then look up at him again before going to my mom and nursing.

Spirit~ I laugh. "he already has decent manners" I say, watching him.

Pure~ I aslo laugh and nuzzle them both.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 pm

I go inside a cave
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Scarred~ I follow Rebel into the cave
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Rebel~ I nuzzle him once inside the cave then lay down heavily, knowing the foal would come soon.
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Scarred~ I nuzzle her back and wait impatiently
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Rebel~ I nod and push until a foal slides out. I reach over and start to lick it dry. It's a big colt that seems to be dark brown and in the light has a reddish hue to its coloring
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Scarred~ I nod and reach over, sniffing at teh yound colt. "What sahll we name it? It should be a naem of power..." I murmur to Rebel
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Rebel~ I think for a moment. "how about Scarr's Pride?" i ask
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Scarred~ I think about it for a moment, then nod and grin. "Yes," i say. "It can be Pride for short."
Back to top Go down
WildWolfGrace

WildWolfGrace

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Rebel~ I nod. "Yes, it can be." I look at pride and stand up.

Pride~ I look at my dad, then walk over to my mom and start to nurse.

Rebel~ I start cleaning him off
Back to top Go down
PhantomShadoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Scarred~ I grin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Whisper~ i trot into a cave

Desert~ I follow and nuzzle her neck.

Whisper~ I lay down heavily

Desert~ I look at ehr in conccern. "is it time?" I ask.

Whisepr~ I nod and start to push until a small foal slides out. I reach over to it. "A filly," is ay softly. It was so small, and it was so cold here.

Desert~ I reach over and nuzzle it, not caring about size or anything, only wanting it to live.

Whisper~ I nuzzle desert, then the filly again.

Pure~ I trot in, my two foals behind me and look at their foal. "Bah! That thing is so small it will die." i trot out, and my foals follow.

Whisper~ I look at desert in alarm and stand up.

Filly~ I try to stand but fall down.

Whisper~ I help her until she can stand.

Filly~ i stand and lean on my dad then start to walk forwars to nurse.

Desert~ i walk slowly with ehr, supporting her. I nuzzle Whisper.

Filly~ I start to nurse

Whisper~ I nuzzle him back then watch the foal.

Desert~ I watch the filly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure claims   Pure claims - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure claims
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2