Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT   MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 pm

I am officially deleting the site, but I will have a new site opening up soon, it will be a ProBoard site, and all the posts must be 100 words and up, not small little posts like on this site. You have to know how to spell correctly, and you have to always read the rules before posting any posts. When you post your character application, you must be accepted before posting in any topics with your character. You cannot stretch the page, all pictures must be big enough not to stretch the page. You have to post your character one at a time, not all combined in one topic. It is a human and horse RPG, I have not decided on a name for it yet, but if you have any suggestions, it has to have Academy at the end of it. I have not made the site yet, but I will make it very soon, I have been very busy lately. I will delete this site when my other site is ready to go, I will also be picking a Co-Admin.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT   MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:54 pm

nooooooooooooo you can't delete this i like this site i haven't been on because my computer was broken
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT   MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:56 pm

I could help, Proboards is where my favorite sites are now. I have two co-admins on my other site that I'm making right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT   MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1