Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Idea? Please Vote!

Go down 
3 posters

Good Idea?
1. Good Idea?
Good Idea? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap75%Good Idea? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
2. Bad Idea?
Good Idea? Please Vote! I_vote_lcap25%Good Idea? Please Vote! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

Good Idea? Please Vote! Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea? Please Vote!   Good Idea? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Well, I was thinking of putting up a new character application. Yes, it's more confusing but I want my site to be friendly to advanced players, and beginners. I've been trying to advertise my site more so that it can get more users, it's not really working but you always gotta try! Anyway, please vote if you think it's a good idea or a bad idea. By the way, this character application is only for your humans and their horses. Thanks! Smile

About Me

Name: What do we call you out of character?
Roleplay experience: How long have you been roleplaying?

Character Details

first middle last, or what do they prefer to be called?, as they are more commonly known, is a age year old gender interested in sexual orientation.

Date of Birth: when were they born?
Appearance: What do they look like? This includes hair/eye colour, height, build, etc. There is no word limit.
Tattoos or piercings?: If any, where they are, and what they are.

Personality: What's their personality? No word limit
Dislikes: What doesn't your character like?
Fears: What are they scared of?
Hopes: What are their ambitions?

Riding experience: How long have they been riding?
Discipline: English, Western?

Occupation: What does your character do for a living? If you wish to be a riding instructor, work at the barn or work at the school or hospital, please write it here and we will see if there are people needed. Jobs at other places are open for all.
Medical history: Any injuries, recurring illnesses etc?
Criminal history: Pretty self explanatory. If your character's ever had trouble with the law, write it here

Parents: Parents go here.
Siblings: Brothers and sisters?
Others: And other important family members go here.
Pets: Pets?
Life History: What has happened in your characters life so far? Any important events, reasons why they are here? No word restrictions

Horse Details

Registered name: Official name.
Stable name: What are they more commonly called?
Breed: All breeds of horse and pony are accepted.
Appearance: Colour, any necessary markings, scars etc.
Discipline: Western or english? Being trained for another?
Events: What events is your character's horse most skilled at, or is shown in?
History: How did your character come by this horse?

Roleplay Sample

It doesn't have to be long, we would just like to see your roleplaying skills . If this is not your first character on the site, a sample is not needed.

This character application was made by Lustrous for the world of Horse Friendly. Steal, and I will hunt you down with a NERF equipped penguin army!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea? Please Vote!   Good Idea? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

that sounds like a good idea, Lustrous. and if you haven't been on ShadowBrook lately, then I quit it. I got sick of all those who have been there for months, some even half a year, and never posted. It has a new Admin now, DaddysLittleGirl.
Back to top Go down
Synchronization

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea? Please Vote!   Good Idea? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:57 am

I've got to say bad, because this application form was made by another site. I'm also on that site, and it's stealing. Sorry. But I had to post that, I kind of think it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea? Please Vote!   Good Idea? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 am

Sync, I know, you saw it on LiveYourLife, didn't you? Well then let me say this: A bunch of people create these. This is NOT stealing since it is different from LiveYourLife and others that I've been on, it's fine for Lustruous to use this.
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea? Please Vote!   Good Idea? Please Vote! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Don't worry, I asked for Keely's approval on Liddell Hill. If it's okay i'll keep it, if not I won't.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea? Please Vote!   Good Idea? Please Vote! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Idea? Please Vote!
Page 1 of 1