Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synchronization

Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;; Empty
PostSubject: Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;;   Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;; I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:23 pm

The Man;;

A new slate,
A new life,
A new start,
A new break.
Come on guys,
The dance of death has arrived.

His hand ran through his messy brown locks, his chocolate brown orbs hid behind sunglasses as he strode into the barn. On his back was his guitar. New man? Yes. Asked to keep his horse here? Yes. His other hand was held onto a purple leadrope, attatched to a black head collar around the head of a beautiful chestnut Hanoverian. Charisma. The mare was pain sometimes, but his pride and joy. On his otherside was a block of brute force and power in the shape of a doberman. Oscar. He probably looked extremely intimidating walking down the isle of the barn, judging by the way many scattered away as he moved. He came to the stall that had be assigned to him. How did he know this? Because his name was written in big black letters on a white board on his mare's stall door. He frowned, and immediately rubbed off the writing, replacing it with neat script that said Charisma. His puckers were pulled slightly as he began to whistle the melody to his new song. The dog at his side looked up at him, wagging that docked tail attatched to his back side. Markus dropped his hand to pet the canine on the dome then led his mare into the stall. "Stay there Oscar." The man told the doberman. The dog dropped onto his haunches and sat infront of the stall door. Markus pulled the door to a shut, then took his mare's head collar from her. She shook her large dome and immediately went to the haynet in the far corner of her stall. He saw this as an opertunity to play his new song. The whistling stopped and he dumped himself into the soft sawdust that covered the floor of his fae's stall. His guitar was in his hands and he began to strum the opening chords. His lips parted and beautiful words flew from his mouth.

Maybe we shall meet again,
That day I locked my eyes with yours
was the day the earth stood still.
I hold you in my heart,
I hold you in my soul.
Baby come back to me.
Please don't go.

He stopped abruptly. "They have heard enough for now." he said, his vocals hushed. He watched his beatiful mare yank the hay from her net like there was no tomorrow. He chuckled quietly and pushed himself to his feet. The doberman outside was growling quietly. He was warning the other stable dwellers that he meant buisness. Markus rubbed the sawdust from his behind, slinging the guitar over his shoulder and onto his back once more. He walked ever so gracefully out of the stall, then slumped down against it. His orbs were scanning the people and other equines around him. Not that they knew, his sun shields lenses were too dark. He chuckled darkly at the idea. The doberman never let his guard down, watching, growling at anything that moved.

Words: 500
Lyrics: Written by Myself, And yes I know they are crap. (:
Tagged: Anyone
Notes: Blahh.
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=16154372
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;;   Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;; I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 pm

OOC: I must warn you, Gold Horse is not an advanced player, so she'll probably post very little.... She doesn't come on very much anymore because I left my site for about a year with no updates, so, yeah. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
Synchronization

PostSubject: Re: Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;;   Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;; I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm

OOC: Damn, >.< May repost somewhere else then.. Do you know any advanced players? Otherwise I'm screwed. I need muse to reply, and one liners just won't cut it.
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;;   Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;; I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:11 am

OOC: Well, i'm an advanced roleplayer, but I may but be able to type over like 200 words... I know, it's suckish. I really really need to get more members on this site that are actually advanced, or have at least been roleplaying over a year. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;;   Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen to the tones of an angel, Listen to the words of heartbreak;;
Page 1 of 1