Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new guy's fae;;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synchronization

The new guy's fae;; Empty
PostSubject: The new guy's fae;;   The new guy's fae;; I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Sometimes I'm the kind of mare you wish you had,
Other times I'm the kind of mare you wish you had never met.
But I have eyes for one,
And he loves me for who I am.

Name:
Charisma

Markings:
She's chestnut in colouring, white star and snip.

Mane & Tail Color:
Light mixed with dark chestnut.

Breed:
Hanoverian

Personality/History:
Fiery by colour, fiery by nature. The only person who can calm this tempramental mare is her beloved owner. She has been with him since he was 17, looked after by his friends while he was in and out of jail. Sweet and kind to him, dangerous and rather evil to others. She is good with other horses though. Humans is what she dislikes. If you approach her be warned. 4 years she has lived with Markus. 4 of the best years of her life. Born to a mare owned by a dealer, her beginning in life was a sad one. She was beaten and still has many scars to prove it. This is what provoked her dislike to humans. Markus had to work extremely hard to earn her trust. He had found her, on deaths door at an auction. Feeling an instant connection when they looked eachother in the eyes, Markus knew he must have her. Ever since the pair are an extreme team. Not ones to compete, but if they were to they would win hands down.

Riding Style:
English

Picture:
The new guy's fae;; Charisma-1
Back to top Go down

The new guy's fae;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Friendly :: Horse Bios-
Jump to: