Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aladin and his mate fly in

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica14

Aladin and his mate fly in Empty
PostSubject: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:26 pm

i fly in and land softly and rear claiming the land
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Dannsair~ *I land without a sound behind him. Wind ripples through my mane and tail, whispering through my wings as i tuck them to my sides. I walk over to him, nickering a soft greeting, and stand beside him, looking around our new home.*
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm

i smile and fold my wings back and look around
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Dannsair~ *I smile back and nuzzle him lightly on his neck*
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:24 pm

i nuzzle her back and smile as i look at her
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Dannsair~ I smile and look around happily
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

[Who are the leads?]
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 pm

[Dannsair and Aladin]
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 pm

[Ok, thanks.....]
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm

"Do you want to start a family here"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Dannsair~ I smile at him. "If you want to," I say.

[sorry, I've barely been on, and when I have been, it's been for very little time and I cant get to all my posts]
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:30 pm

i smile and nuzzle her "If you do my love"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Dannsair~ I smile. "Yes," I say
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:59 am

i see that we are in the open and take into the woods and nuzzle her rump asking
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:03 am

Dannsair~ I follow him and push my tail to the side and nod
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm

i mount her

FaDe In
FaDe OuT

i dismount her and nuzzle her
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am

Dannsair~ I smile and nuzzle him back
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 pm

"Do you want to go flying to see what our land looks like"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Dannsair~ I smile and nuzzle him. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 pm

i smile and start to gallop and unfold my wings at the last minute and jump flying into the air waiting for my mate
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Dannsair~ I smile watching him and spread my wings, sweeping them downward in a large arc, pulling myself gracefully into the air. A few wingstrokes and I was high up, almost in the clouds, but staying away from them, knowing I could get lost in them. I whinnie, calling out to Alladin, \and dive down slightly, my wings beating rythmetcally, propelling myself forward with the absolute grace, beauty, adn power of a dancer. I fly to Alladin, my left wing brushing softly against his right, and I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:23 pm

i smile and start to fly i go up in the clouds and start to weave in and out of them just having fun
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 pm

~Dannsair~

I smile and extend my wings, stroking down hard once. I rise high up into the air, the wind pulling at my mane, whipping it into my face. I toss my head, throwing my mane back behind me, and prick my ears forward, eyes bright with excitment and happiness. I whinnie down to Alladin, tucking my wings slightly and gliding down to him. My wings brush against his, and I move a little closer, my right wing gliding over top of him. I nuzzle his neck once before I fly a little away from him, mimicking his moves as we wove in and out, over and around the cloud banks.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:45 pm

i smile while we fly and watch her little show after she nuzzled me i whinny and fly towards her and smmile going under and over her being careful
Back to top Go down
Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:15 pm

~Dannsair~

I smile happily and tuck my legs up. I toss my head, flicking my ears back and forth as I listened to the sounds of the landscapes flashing below us. I pull my wings in slightly closer to my body, propelling myself farther ahead quickly. I whinnie loudly, tossing my head, flicking my tail. My mane and tail flew out behind me as I glance back at Alladin, ears pricked forward. I snort softly and lift my head up, pulling my wings in closer and suddenly diving down steeply. About 50 feet off the ground, I fan my wings open to their full span, air catching in them quickly and lifting me back up into the air right before I crashed into the ground. After a few quick, hard, downward strokes, I was back up into the air, soaring over Alladin once more with a smile lighting up my face and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aladin and his mate fly in   Aladin and his mate fly in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aladin and his mate fly in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next