Horse Friendly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Friendly

Where Humans, Horses, Cats, Dogs, Fantasy Creatures, And Cattle Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena Empty
PostSubject: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Christie: She walked in and lead Cajun Prince HCF in the indoor arena.. As she lead him in his ears were perked and his tail was held high, making in walk in a very royal position. Christie lead him to the step stool and hopped on him swiftly. She made a click sound that made him go up to a nice walk. His head was curved and his ears were shifting back and forth, listening to her commands.. His tail was still raised and his walk was still moving. Christie now moved him into the trot and then he moved into the trot. Prince`s ears were still shifting, his head was still curved and his trot was beautiful. Christie did a nice slow trot on him. Then she made a clicking sound again and made him go a little bit faster, making his trot a little bit more rough... Prince listened to her commands and moved very elegently................ After about 10 minutes trotting him she moved him into his smooth canter. As Christie cantered him she leaned back and kept the reins long and loose, looking like a professional Western Pleasure Rider, which she was. Her saddle was shiny with accessories on it. And his bridle was also shiny with beautiful ascessories on it. After about 15 minutes cantering him she moved him down to the walk, giving him a little breather.. Prince still had his head curved and was biting the bit which was a sign of boredom. Christie patted his side and said Good boy Princy she said with her happy sounding voice. Christie then stopped him at the step stool and hopped off of him swiftly, then she lead him to the opening of the arena and lead him out to towards the cross ties to untack him. When she finally got there she tied him up. She first took his bridle off and then took his big, heavy, saddle off. She walked towards her tack room and put her saddle and bridle up, she then walked back to him and put his halter on. She untied him and lead him to the Wash racks for a good washing. She tied him up in the Wash rack and said You must be hot boy... She started to rinse him off with nice cold water. It was about 20 minutes later and she untied him, and lead him to the Pasture, she put him in the Pasture and walked away to the tack room again and put his Halter and lead rope away. Then she walked to her truck and drove home as Prince grazed peacefully.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyclans.forum-motion.com/
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Prince: As he grazed he raised his head and shifted his ears around, wondering where his owner went. He shook his whole body off getting all the leftover water off of it.. He swhished his tail around, getting all the flies away from him. He wlaked over to the fence and nickered sharply to his owner, wanting her, but he didn`t see her anywhere. So then he walked back to the center of the field and started to graze happily again.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 am

summer goes up to the fence looking at the butffull horse in the pasture

Last edited by ponyfan101 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Prince: He walked up to the unknown girl and sniffed her hand, he perked his ears and curved his neck beautifully. He did a small snort at her and pawed at the ground playfully.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 pm

the girl giggeled and slowly raised her hand and peted the horse she saw that the barn door was open and whent in the bearn to see if anyone was in the barn
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Prince: He watched her go to the barn.

Rhaspody: She looked at her and nickered quietly, she perked her ears and pawed at the ground, anxiously, wanting to know who that girl was.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 am

i geuss nobodys here the girl said and whent to rhaspody hello she said softley so the horse would not spook
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Rhaspody: She shifted her ears back and forth, being causious.

Mishaal: He perked his ears and nickered to the girl as well. Wanting to know who she was also.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:37 pm

its ok ok i'm not toing to hurt you the girl
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Rhapsody: She kept shifting her ears around and almost bit her fingers. (You know horses, lol!)
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 pm

summer took away her hands i guess your a biter she said
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Rhaspody: She perked her ears again and pawed at the walls of the stall aggressively.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 am

summer ran out of the barn and looked at the horse in the pastuae
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Prince: He perked his ears and started galloping back and forth in the pasture.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm

i wish i had a horse said the girl
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Prince: He bucked and kicked the air playfully and tossed his head around. He stopped and did a huge rear, showing off his muscles to the Mares near by.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

the girl caled to the horse to come hopeing that the onwer would not come home to see the girl calling him
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Prince: He trotted over to her.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm

wow she said then she saw two cars comeing she got nurvoius that the owner was in one of the cars
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Christie: She got out of her car and saw the girl, she walked over to her and said "Um, do you need something?" she said concerned.

Prince: He nuzzled his owner.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 pm

oh no she wispered to her self i........i was just passing by and saw the horse and i love horses a lot but i don't have one so i came and he seemed to like me and i liked him i was not going to steel him said the 12 year old i better go she said as she was petting the horse and waited to see if the owner said anything
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:56 am

(When someone says something you have to put these on it ".. Ok?)

Christie: "You were going to steal my horse?!" she said rapidly, she then pushed the girl away from her horse and pointed her out of the place. "Leave, now!" she said meanly. (She is very protective over her horses... LOLZ!)
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 am

i was not going to going to take your horse ..ok?
Back to top Go down
Lustrous
Admin
Admin
Lustrous

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Christie: "Ok.. Good.."
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:19 am

i'm summer crane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena   Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christie Shide Rides In The Indoor Arena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next